Latest News on Solar Energy

Share |

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tipping Point for Solar Power in India

After attending the Intersolar Conference and Exhibition last week (14 Dec) in Mumbai (India), I truly felt that India is now on the tipping point of Solar Energy Development. Ofcourse there are some challenges, but I sincerely hope that all goes well.

My article covering some points I gathered during the conference is posted here:

Tipping Point for Solar Power in India


I'll be posting more developments and commentary about the development of Solar Power in India, the place where the Sun 'shines' ever so brightly.


1 comment:

  1. Another article saying it in another way: http://blogs.forbes.com/williampentland/2011/02/07/indias-solar-power-market-is-el-fuego/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog